Our physical apothecary is now officially re-opened to the public! Thank you so much for your continued support during our temporary closure due to the COVID-19 health crisis.
Please note the following new in-store procedures and precautions to help keep our staff and community safe and healthy:
- Please DO NOT enter the store if:
- You have any COVID-19 symptoms**
- You have traveled abroad in the last 2 weeks
- Face masks are required for 12 years and up. (Disposable masks are available for free upon request).
- A maximum of 8 people are allowed in the shop at one time.
- No outside food or drink allowed in the shop.
- Please use our hand sanitizing station when you walk in the shop or wear a pair of clean gloves.
- Please practice social distancing of at least 6 feet with other customers in the shop who are not a part of the group you arrived with. When waiting in line at the front counter to check out, please stand on the spots marked with blue tape that have been measured 6 feet from the person in front of you.
Please know that all of our staff members are also following and practicing all of the safety guidelines listed above daily. We are sanitizing and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces several times throughout the day including a longer and more thorough deeper clean every evening once the shop is closed for the day.
Thank you so much for your understanding and acceptance of our new in-store policies! Please feel free to email us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
**If you are feeling sick and are in need of support, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 720.486.8500. Our team of certified herbalists offer consultations and most of our products are also available for sale in our online shop. Local pick-ups can also be coordinated outside of our business hours.